[OpenSIPS-Users] Central database

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jan 18 12:50:49 UTC 2022

Hi Aberto,

It is not a good strategy to blindly share the tables for usrloc or
dialog between multiple opensips instances, as this will lead to data
conflicts. Of course, you can have all pointing to the same DB, but one
table per opensips server.

If you want to aggregate the data (between all opensips instances),
there is no other way than using the clustering .

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 2021
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/