[OpenSIPS-Users] Central database

Alberto alberto.rinaudo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 11:47:03 UTC 2022

Hi,
I need several opensips servers to save usrloc and dialog to the same
central database, not for clustering/ha, but for reporting and billing.
Is it safe to point multiple usrloc and dialog modules to a central
database using the db_url? Or would they cause conflicts?
Since it's not a cluster where they use the shared information, I would
prefer to avoid the complexity of the clusterer module. But I need to know
one server won't cancel another server location or dialog.
Thanks