[OpenSIPS-Users] Central database

Alberto alberto.rinaudo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:26:22 UTC 2022

Hi,

Thanks, I was playing around with the clusterer module, but I can't quite
figure something out.

In the database I have this entry in the clusterer table:
id: 1
cluster_id: 1
node_id: 1
url: bin:10.0.0.184:5555
state: 1
no_ping_retries: 3
priority: 50
sip_addr: 10.0.0.184
flags: seed

And here's my configuration:

loadmodule "clusterer.so"
modparam("clusterer", "db_url", "unixodbc://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost
/opensips")
modparam("clusterer", "my_node_id", 1)

loadmodule "dialog.so"
modparam("dialog", "default_timeout", 14400) # 4 hours
modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog", "enable_stats", 0)
modparam("dialog", "profiles_with_value", "caller")
modparam("dialog", "cachedb_url", "mongodb://db.dialog")
modparam("dialog", "dialog_replication_cluster", 1)

loadmodule "usrloc.so"
modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", "NAT")
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "cachedb_url", "mongodb://db.usrloc")
modparam("usrloc", "working_mode_preset", "federation-cachedb-cluster")
modparam("usrloc", "location_cluster", 1)

Now when a user registers, the usrloc collection in mongodb gets populated
with some details.
But when I start a call instead, the dialog collection stays empty. What do
I need to do to write the dialogs?
I'm testing with only one opensips server for now, so that's the only entry
in the clusterer table.
Thanks.