[OpenSIPS-Users] [BLOG] SIPssert and the journey of testing OpenSIPS

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon May 29 12:36:28 UTC 2023

Hi, Ihor!

During the OpenSIPS Summit 2023, I've showed how you can use sipssert
and how easy it is to enhance it [1]. I will try to post the resources
I've used, but they were essentially ripped of the public opensips
traces (i.e. [2]). You may use those as a start.

[1] https://youtu.be/PlEJIh_HgOk?t=6560
[2]
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/sipssert-opensips-tests/tree/main/dialog/01.dialog

Best regards,