[OpenSIPS-Users] Grafana Sample Dashboard

Haldun ALIMLI haldun.alimli at gmail.com
Thu May 25 11:34:27 UTC 2023

Hello OpenSIPS Community,
I deployed an OpenSIPS Server installation (version 3.2) for my customer
and now we want to monitor it. We've already Prometheus and Grafana
deployed in our environment so we want to make use of them for OpenSIPS
servers as well.

Per the instructions, OpenSIPS configuration is updated to expose all
metrics. Prometheus scrapes them, no issues there.

However, I couldn't find any sample dashboard making use of the exported
metrics. The listed dashboard on the Grafana website (
https://grafana.com/grafana/dashboards/6935-opensips/) uses different
metric naming. As I understand, it is compliant with a third-party exporter
(https://github.com/VoIPGRID/opensips_exporter).

I want to use OpenSIPS' own exporter instead of installing another one. So,
my question is that is there any sample Grafana dashboard out there that is
compliant with OpenSIPS exporter?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Haldun ALIMLI