[OpenSIPS-Users] Grafana Sample Dashboard

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon May 29 12:40:44 UTC 2023

Hi, Haldun!

To my knowledge, there is no Grafana dashboard available, as it is quite
hard to define one that covers all the use cases. That's why the better
approach would be to determine the stats that are of interest for you
and build your own graphs based on that.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com