[OpenSIPS-Users] [BLOG] SIPssert and the journey of testing OpenSIPS

Ihor Olkhovskyi igorolhovskiy at gmail.com
Wed May 24 09:29:06 UTC 2023

Hello!

I'm curiuos in trying SIPSssert, but cannot find any quick-guide to start
it up.
Are there any examples for quick start scenarios like spawning UAC/UAS and
make a call through tested system?
Like imagine you're testing Asterisk/Freeswitch and have 2 predefined
accounts and just want to make a call between them. Is it something
SIPSssert can do?

P.S.: I've made my own framework for testing PBX systems -
https://github.com/igorolhovskiy/volts but more tools is better.

Cheers,
Ihor

Le mer. 26 avr. 2023 à 14:01, Răzvan Crainea <razvan at opensips.org> a écrit :

> Hi, everyone!
>
> Read more about how OpenSIPS has already started to benefit from the
> SIPSssert[1] tests in our latest blog post[2].
> You can browse, check and even extend the tests we've already developed
> here[3].
>
> [1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/SIPssert
> [2]
>
> https://blog.opensips.org/2023/04/26/sipssert-and-the-journey-of-testing-opensips/