[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips federate cluster - 407 response from different node

Vasilios Tzanoudakis vasilios.tzanoudakis at voiceland.gr
Tue May 10 18:25:44 UTC 2022

Dear Chester,

You should configure your cluster nodes to accept invites from other
cluster nodes without  doing www or proxy auth.

Use cluster_check_addr()
 https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.2.x/clusterer.html

on top of your script
to check that the call is from cluster and then do the lookup there to
route the
call immediately to the user registered;-)

Good luck

Vasilios Tzanoudakis

Στις Τρί, 10 Μαΐ 2022, 18:32 ο χρήστης Chester Lee <chester at zigbang.com>
έγραψε: