[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips federate cluster - 407 response from different node

Chester Lee chester at zigbang.com
Wed May 11 11:28:44 UTC 2022

Dear Vasilios Tzanoudakis and users,
Thank you for your answer.
I tried to add cluster_check_addr() in my script but I see the same symptom
as before.
---------------------------------------
route {

    # do lookup with method filtering
    $var(lookup_flags) = "m";

    if (cluster_check_addr(1, "$si")) {
        xlog("L_NOTICE", "$rm from cluster, doing local lookup only.
retcode=$retcode\n");
    } else {
        xlog("L_NOTICE", "$rm from outside, doing global lookup.
retcode=$retcode\n");
        $var(lookup_flags) = $var(lookup_flags) + "g";
    }
    if (!lookup("location","$var(lookup_flags)")) {
        if (!db_does_uri_exist("$ru","subscriber")) {
            send_reply(420,"Bad Extension");
            exit;
        }

        t_reply(404, "Not Found");
        exit;
    }

    if (isbflagset("NAT")) setflag("NAT");

    # when routing via usrloc, log the missed calls also
    do_accounting("db","missed");

    route(relay);
}

route[relay] {
    # for INVITEs enable some additional helper routes
    if (is_method("INVITE")) {
        t_on_branch("per_branch_ops");
        t_on_reply("handle_nat");
        t_on_failure("missed_call");
    }

    if (isflagset("NAT")) {
        add_rr_param(";nat=yes");
    }

    if (!t_relay()) {
        send_reply(500,"Internal Error");
    }
    exit;
}

Or could you check mine attached here?

2022년 5월 11일 (수) 오전 3:28, Vasilios Tzanoudakis <
vasilios.tzanoudakis at voiceland.gr>님이 작성: