[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 3.2 and latest github rtpengine

Artiom Druz artiom.druz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 02:30:48 UTC 2022

Hello, Alberto.
You can modify it by using an optional parameter in rtpengine_offer
(sdp_var -
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.2.x/rtpengine#func_rtpengine_offer
).
Logic:
You can write new sdp body to the variable instead of rewrite of existing
SDP. After that you can modify "s" parameter in this variable.
Next - you delete existing SDP (remove_body_part()) and add new SDP with
content from variable (add_body_part()).

Best regards,
Artiom Druz