[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 3.2 and latest github rtpengine

Alberto alberto.rinaudo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:31:34 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm trying to change the session name, the s= line, while using rtpengine.

If I remove rtpengine and do replace_body_all("^s=.*$", "s=abczzz"); it
works just fine and I see the new session name in the second leg of the
call.

But when rtpengine_offer is called, the original sdp body is used instead
of the modified body.
I tried to do replace_body_all before and after rtpengine_offer, but it
doesn't work, the second leg always has the original session name.

Any advice?
Thanks