[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 3.2 and latest github rtpengine

Alberto alberto.rinaudo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 12:56:41 UTC 2022

That works, here's what I've ended up using:

rtpengine_manage("loop-protect ... other things I need", , $var(body));
remove_body_part();
add_body_part($(var(body){re.subst,/^s=.*$/s=abcxxx/g}), "application/sdp");

but seems cumbersome, I was expecting to do rtpengine_manage followed by
replace_body_all and don't interfere further with the flow

Anyway, thanks