[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding a a=sendrecv line to SDP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jan 21 07:41:30 UTC 2022

Hi Andreas,

AFAIK, this sendrecv is optional (it is assumed by default, if not
present).

What you can try is something like:
     subst_body('/^m=(.*)/m=\1\r\na=sendrecv/g');

to add a"sendrecv" line after each `m` line (stream). Still, this may be
pron to errors as you may already have some indication there (like a
sendonly)

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp