[OpenSIPS-Users] Mid_registrar forking issue when push notifications enabled

Sugar s.lancret at cpabound.net
Mon Jan 17 20:52:19 UTC 2022

Is there a private place to upload debug log including config (in case some sanitation of sensitive info is missed)? Can you provide where to send? Thanks in advance. And yes it appears the register matching part is not occurring. Can also provide pcap of call when contact is pn enabled on one test extension that is being called as well. Let me know where I can send. And thank you again for responding.Also while the column size was fixed in the usrloc table, the dialog table was not fixed, it still has char(255). I updated my schema to fix it (was using mysql db to save dialogs for testing and possible expansion to two opensips instances in dev environment.
-------- Original message --------From: Liviu Chircu <liviu at opensips.org> Date: 1/17/22  2:11 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: users at lists.opensips.org Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Mid_registrar forking issue when push notifications enabled
    Hi,

        Answers inline,