[OpenSIPS-Users] Mid_registrar forking issue when push notifications enabled

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Jan 17 20:20:34 UTC 2022

Hi,

Answers inline,

On 17.01.2022 10:18, Sugar wrote:

> The log shows the push notification is successful using rest client, 1
> second after successful android push notification, the client
> registers but the call is not forked (it appears no transaction branch
> injection occurs).
So everything worked except for the last step: the REGISTER-INVITE
matching part.  Could you post some full DEBUG logs of a call sequence,
including the final Re-REGISTER triggered by the PN?  I need to
understand why the event_routing module is not properly matching that
Re-REGISTER to the halted INVITE.

> Mid_registrar_save params are p0c2f
>
> Mid_registrar_lookup called with m flag only when si is from main
> registrar.
>
> Mid registrar mode 2
>
> Pn enabled with default values.
>
> E_UL_contact_refresh properly raised
>
> Usrloc fr_timeout raised to 10 seconds
>
>  pn_process_purr is not enabled.
Settings "sound" OK.  Perhaps including them could help to some degree.
I am actually doing some testing on this 3.2.4 code these days as well,
so expect more feedback to come, as I run through the same flows.

> PS storing call dialog in a database requires the contact fields to be
> changed from char(255) to text when pn enabled. It has been really
> hard trying to find where to alert opensips about that. If someone has
> that info can you let me know (ie github, developer list, other
> support avenue).

Per the timely suggestions of John Quick, this limitation of the DB
schema was already fixed and backported to 3.1+ five months ago, see
here^[1] .

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/70e8b24b

Best Regards,

--