[OpenSIPS-Users] Mid_registrar forking issue when push notifications enabled

Sugar s.lancret at cpabound.net
Mon Jan 17 08:18:12 UTC 2022

Hello. I am trying to implement mid_registrar with little success and need assistance.If the called contact is not pn enabled, the other internal extension rings and call is successful.If the called contact is push enabled it will not ring.Mid_registrar_lookup returns 2 and I do not t_relay itThe log shows the push notification is successful using rest client, 1 second after successful android push notification, the client registers but the call is not forked (it appears no transaction branch injection occurs).Mid_registrar_save params are p0c2fMid_registrar_lookup called with m flag only when si is from main registrar.Mid registrar mode 2Pn enabled with default values.E_UL_contact_refresh properly raisedUsrloc fr_timeout raised to 10 secondsDoes pn_inv_refresh need to be increased when fr_timeout is increased. I have config and packet capture from opensips for when 1 contact is pn enabled and one is not. Using mid_registrar and dialog module and if anyone needs more info to assist. pn_process_purr is not enabled.Using opensips 3.2.4, Can someone please assist? Thanks in advance.I am hoping I don't have to switch to flexisip since I have spent a lot of time tweaking.PS storing call dialog in a database requires the contact fields to be changed from char(255) to text when pn enabled. It has been really hard trying to find where to alert opensips about that. If someone has that info can you let me know (ie github, developer list, other support avenue).