[OpenSIPS-Users] mid_registrar errors

Pavel Eremin eremina.net at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:47:26 UTC 2022

Thanks for your answer I suppose there is some little mistake in the code
of mid_registrar due to this error easylly reproducing on the new opensips
installation.
Conditions are simple: centos 7 or debian 10, opensips 3.2 ver, use
mid_registrar (mode=2 or 1) and registrar in the same script.
For example for REGISTER with tU like 1000 we will make mid_registrar_save
and for 20000 we will do save().
In case of save() we will get those errors in logs.

I have created an issue(https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/2716)
on github about that.