[OpenSIPS-Users] mid_registrar errors

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 3 16:32:24 UTC 2022

Hi Alexey,

What the errors say is that mid-registrar, upon deleting/expiring a
registered AOR, it is not able to push forward the un-register to the
main registrar. This happens as some internal key (attached to the AOR)
is not found by the mid-registrar.

Not sure how this may be related to the changing of the IPs, but I guess
this issue went away after some time, right? if not, you may stop
opensips mid-registrar, purge the "location" table (or how you named it)
and start opensips back. This will flush all the pending (potential
bogus records) and give you a fresh start. Note that your device will
have to re-register in order to have the calling working again.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 2021
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/