[OpenSIPS-Users] Bug on TLS Management Interface

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Aug 9 08:39:04 UTC 2022

Hi Francisco,

I guess you are talking about managing certificates via the Control
Panel, right ? if so, what version of OpenSIPS and OpenSIPS CP are you
using ? Also, could you provide a screenshot of the add / update form,
showing the issue? IF you have any sensitive data, please send the
screenshot privately to me.

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens