[OpenSIPS-Users] Bug on TLS Management Interface

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Aug 10 07:49:48 UTC 2022

Hi Francisco,

Thanks for the info, it seems it was an issue with the validation
regexp, see
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cp/commit/7558bc7e36c03293858c7086edfc724d56a2b9b4

So please update from GIT or TAR and give it a try (or simply do a
manual change as per the diff link).

Let me know if it works now.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens