[OpenSIPS-Users] Bug on TLS Management Interface

Francisco Neto fneto at sothis.com.br
Wed Aug 3 18:27:20 UTC 2022

Hi All!

I’ve just installed open sips and everything is working ok, except the TLS Management interface.

When I try to add ou update any entry, it only accept “Network Address” as “*”.

If I type the IP address as x.x.x.x:port or “x.x.x.x:port” or ‘x.x.x.x:port’ it always complain with the following message: Failed to validate input for match_ip_address

Can someone give me a tip of how should I write the IP address or if it a bug?

Thanks!

[cid:4D4E11AC4AD945D9B0DAB9AFC951BF99]