[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding AWS document BD using through Opensips .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Apr 29 13:23:12 UTC 2022

Hi All ,

I was exploring fullsharing-cachedb-cluster in opensips 3.2 . I have tested
this with single stand alone mongo db instance . Its working perfectly fine
.

I know that AWS document DB is mongodb compatible . So I want to explore
that . Because we are using AWS cloud for our deployment .

I have created a single instance of Document DB cluster . I want to connect
to that from the opensips script . There was no error while starting
opensips . But when opensips tried to write data in the db its threw
an error .

* ERROR:usrloc:release_urecord: failed to flush AoR
Default_Line_118_6 at p2p-cachedb.xyz.com
<Default_Line_118_6 at p2p-cachedb.xyz.com>
ERROR:cachedb_mongodb:mongo_con_update:
last error: 15.13053: No suitable servers found (`serverselectiontryonce`
set): [Failed to resolve
'docdb-2022-04-27-10-26-28.cluster-cryhhicuxgzu.us-east-1.docdb.amdocdb-2022-04-27-10-26-28.cluster-cryhhicuxgzu.us-east-1.docdb.amazona']
ERROR:usrloc:cdb_flush_urecord:
cache update query for AoR hynode2_CallDefault at p2p-cachedb.xyz.com
<hynode2_CallDefault at p2p-cachedb.xyz.com> failed!*

My configuration file looks like below  . same for usrloc and db_cachedb

*modparam("cachedb_mongodb",
"cachedb_url","mongodb://?master:opensips3@docdb-2022.cluster-cryhhicuxgzu.us-east-1.docdb.amazonaws.com:27017/db.test/
<http://master:opensips3@docdb-2022.cluster-cryhhicuxgzu.us-east-1.docdb.amazonaws.com:27017/db.test/>?ssl=true&ssl_ca_certs=/usr/local/src/etc/opensips/rds-combined-ca-bundle.pem&replicaSet=rs0&readPreference=secondaryPreferred&retryWrites=false")*
In document db it also its says the same way we can connect to docdb from
an application .

I have tried so many ways to resolve this . But without any luck . Please
help me out if anybody has used a document db through any application can
also reply .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*