[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding AWS document BD using through Opensips .

Kevin Wormington kworm at missouri-telecom.com
Fri Apr 29 13:33:10 UTC 2022

Hi Samita,

I don’t have any experience with AWS but from the error message OpenSIPS is logging the hostname of the server cannot be resolved.  The hostname also appears to be truncated.   Have you tried using the IP address instead of hostname or making a CNAME dns entry for the host that is shorter?   Perhaps this is some parameter length limit.

Kevin