[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release] OpenSIPS 3.2.0 major release, beta version

Matthew Schumacher schu at schu.net
Thu May 27 19:33:52 EST 2021

I was able to compile the software without any issue and it loaded my
config and seems to work with only changing the listen to socket,
however an issue that I was having with the old version (and the reason
to try the new one) is not resolved.

The issue is that I have two instances of opensips running on the same
host with different sets of public and private addresses (4 total).

Instance one (3.0.2) has

listen=udp:a.a.a.a:5060
listen=udp:b.b.b.b:5060

Instance two (3.2.0-beta) has

socket=udp:x.x.x.x:5060
socket=tcp:x.x.x.x:5060
socket=udp:y.y.y.y:5060
socket=tcp:y.y.y.y:5060

On instance two, when relaying with UDP I get:

May 27 11:24:59 [7095] ERROR:core:get_out_socket: outbound IP b.b.b.b
not found as listener
May 27 11:24:59 [7095] ERROR:core:get_out_socket: failed to find route
to <sip dest>
May 27 11:24:59 [7095] ERROR:tm:update_uac_dst: failed to fwd to af 2,
proto 1  (no corresponding listening socket)
May 27 11:24:59 [7095] ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: failure to add branches

But this only happens on UDP traffic, not TCP traffic.  So, instance two
is trying to send the UDP packet with a source address it's not
listening on, probably because it's the host's first IP address.

If this a known or unknown issue?  Can I define for instance two which
IP to source from?

Thanks,
Matt