[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release] OpenSIPS 3.2.0 major release, beta version

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu May 27 16:45:12 EST 2021

Hi there !!

One more year, one more ambitious roadmap
<https://www.opensips.org/Development/Opensips-3-2-Planning>, one more
OpenSIPS major release.

So, we are all happy to announce the beta release of OpenSIPS 3.2.0
major version - and this 3.2 version is all about Clustering,
Integration, Security and IMS. But here is the shortest possible
description
<https://blog.opensips.org/2021/05/27/opensips-3-2-here-it-is/> of this
release; and be aware that it's actually not so short as nothing is
short about 3.2 !

Please keep in mind that 3.2.0 is still a beta release, targeting mid
July to become fully stable. So, we still have some testing ahead of us :).

Many thanks to our awesome community for contributing with ideas, code,
patches, tests and reports!

Looking for downloading it? See the tarball
<http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.2.0>or the GIT repo
<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/tree/3.2>. Packages (rpms
<https://yum.opensips.org/> and debs <https://apt.opensips.org/>) are
also already available!