[OpenSIPS-Users] is this a bug? acc module setting empty string for unset fields

Kingsley Tart kingsley at dns99.co.uk
Mon May 10 16:19:28 EST 2021

I could do, but I was hoping to avoid that as it feels like bad
practice and it's inefficient - more of a workaround than a proper fix.

I was really hoping that OpenSIPS would simply not define fields in the
query if the value had not been specified. It seems to do as I wish if
I don't use multi-leg accounting.

Cheers,
Kingsley.