[OpenSIPS-Users] is this a bug? acc module setting empty string for unset fields

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon May 10 16:15:07 EST 2021

On 10.05.2021 18:33, Kingsley Tart wrote:
> I tried setting the fields to NULL in the routing script, and then when
> that didn't make any difference I tried setting them to 0. That didn't
> help either.

Why not just convert all custom (extra, leg) accounting columns to
VARCHAR(64) or VARCHAR(128), for example?  While most SQL databases
auto-convert integer types to strings, the opposite is _not_ true, hence
all of the errors you've been running into.

Best,

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com