[OpenSIPS-Users] is this a bug? acc module setting empty string for unset fields

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon May 10 16:25:41 EST 2021

On 10.05.2021 19:19, Kingsley Tart wrote:
> I could do, but I was hoping to avoid that as it feels like bad
> practice and it's inefficient - more of a workaround than a proper fix.

Speaking for myself, I don't think I've ever seen a non-VARCHAR custom
accounting column with the "acc" module.  Also, if you think about it,
writing the 1 integer value requires only 25% of the space if you're
writing "1" instead of 1.  So, YMMV with regards to efficiency, we're
talking bits and pieces of data here, as the fields themselves are not
that large, it's their sheer number required in the CDRs that's often
problematic.

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com