[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog cluster syncing behaviour

solarmon solarmon at one-n.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 13:04:34 EST 2021

Hi Liviu,

My original post contained an error.

I meant that I tried using "dlg_cluster_sync" (no  'opensipsctl fifo
dlg_list | grep caller_contact'), same as what you had suggested, and it
did not seem to work.

I now need to make sure both opensips nodes are on the same version, to
make sure that a version mismatch not causing the issue.

Thank you.