[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help installing opensips-3.2 in centos 7 .

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Aug 17 10:44:37 EST 2021

On 17.08.2021 13:40, Sasmita Panda wrote:
> I was trying to build opensips-3.2 from git . I am blocked in the
> tls_wolfssl module . I don't need this
> module . Is there any way to exclude this module?

Hi Sasmita,

This module is already excluded by default.  Make sure to grab the new
"exclude_modules=" settings from Makefile.conf.template, and not just
copy-paste your previous Makefile.conf file before building the 3.2 tree.

Best Regards,

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com