[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help installing opensips-3.2 in centos 7 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu Aug 19 06:06:19 EST 2021

Opensips-3.2 is crashing when I am starting the process  . Please do help .

Attached the logs in through the pastbean . Please have a look and suggest
how to fix this ..

https://pastebin.com/rkrq6L9w

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*