[OpenSIPS-Users] Userblacklist Module

Alexander Perkins alexanderhenryperkins at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:27:29 EDT 2018

 Hi.  I have successfully implemented the User Blacklist module, but I
noticed it checks the number the call is going to, not the CallerID.  Is it
possible to lookup the CallerID instead of the number?  I have tried
creating a dummy variable for $tU and then assiging the CallerID to $tU,
but OpenSIPs failed (I guess $tU is read-only?).  I am using the global
blacklist functionality.  This is the code I tried originally:

$var(TempVariable) = $tU;
$tU = $fU;

        if (!check_blacklist("globalblacklist"))
        {
                sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
                exit;
        }