[OpenSIPS-Users] Userblacklist Module

Jon Abrams ffshoh at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:26:51 EDT 2018

Try the check_user_blacklist function without the number parameter. You'd
need to disable domain use and set the user blacklist table module
parameters.

Alternatively, you could use something like redis or memcached to hold the
lists and query those, but the built-in user blacklist is pretty convenient.

- Jon