[OpenSIPS-Users] do_routing causes invalid avp id error

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Apr 12 15:53:41 EDT 2018

Hi John,

Yes, found the issue - it was introduced by this commit:
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/7844aaba9400e6480d341c18ac41dcc17b403070
but the carrier ID AVP is by default not set, so the delete op generate
the harmless error

It  should be fixed now on all maintained versions.

Thanks and regards,

OpenSIPS Summit 2018