[OpenSIPS-Users] do_routing causes invalid avp id error

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 06:32:17 EDT 2018

I'm testing with v2.4 beta. Using the DROUTING module.
When I call the function do_routing("2") it always generates the following
error:
ERROR:core:search_first_avp: invalid avp id -1

I've used this module and this function before in earlier versions of
OpenSIPS and I cannot recall seeing this error message before.

I tried various remedies such as adding/removing this line:
modparam("drouting", "ruri_avp", '$avp(dr_ruri)')

..also I have tried both of the following as a way of calling the function:
    if
(do_routing("2",,,"$var(ruleattrs)","$var(gwattrs)","$var(carrattrs)")) {
    if (do_routing("2")) {

but every time I see the same error reported.

By the way, the function operates as expected and selects the correct
gateway. The error message seems to be irrelevant.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited
Web: www.smartvox.co.uk