[OpenSIPS-Users] Cannot start opensips after a reboot

Alexander Jankowsky E75A4669 at exemail.com.au
Thu Apr 5 07:30:02 EDT 2018

Are you getting any error messages saying that opensips is attempting to or failing to start?

What are the error messages saying?

Are you able to start opensips manually once the Debian has completely finished booting up.

I eventually found that I had to introduce a slight delay to wait until Debian had completed booting up.

Before automatically starting opensips and only then would opensips start booting reliably.

Is that sometimes or every time?

Alex