[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher module disable gateway after X failures, auto re-enable after some time

Adam Raszynski netcentrica at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 08:10:18 EDT 2017

My first idea was to create failure counter for each gateway (variable in
local cache)

Than in onreply route to increment counter every time call is not
established, and reset counter if any call was successful. So we get
consecutive failures counter in cache and can make further decisions basing
on that information

Does it make sense? Is local cache fast enough (and causes no locking
problems) to be incremented in such intensive way?

Is it possible to change dispatcher gateway status from inside script? Or
it's possible only by using external interface?