[OpenSIPS-Users] call_center module in Opensips 2.3

Dragomir Haralambiev goup2010 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 09:21:05 EST 2017

Hi,

I try your idea to loop the INVITE back to Opensips and do a lookup(). I
pit into "location" field from cc_agents table this one
"sip:localnumber at Opensips_IP:Opensips_port".

Call is connected but I receive follow log message:

  ERROR:b2b_entities:b2b_prescript_f: No dialog found, callid=
[B2B.337.5360955.1510320840], method=OPTIONS

When call is finished record from dialog tables is not deleted.

Where is problem?

Regards,
Dragomir