[OpenSIPS-Users] call_center module in Opensips 2.3

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Nov 6 04:37:43 EST 2017

Hi, Hristo!

1. You are right, b2b_entities should be loaded as a dependency for
b2b_logic. You may argue that it should also be listed as a dependency
to call_center as well, but indirectly.

2. Yes, you should populate the tables with the flows you want to
support and the agents that are going to use the call center.

3. There is currently no way to directly set the location of the agent
dynamically. However, we can do some work-arounds, for example always
advertise yourself as the location of the user, and for each call you
can loop the INVITE back to you and do a lookup(). Or simply use an
external registrar service.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer