[OpenSIPS-Users] call_center module in Opensips 2.3

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 16 07:10:51 EST 2017

Dragomir,

The Call Center module handles the agents as simple SIP URIs. if in your
case the agents are actually registering devices, this is a different
matter. What I suggest, for simplicity reasons is to use 2 opensips
instances.

The first to be a dedicated call center seeing the agents as AoRs
(sip:user at domain) where the domain points to the IP of the second server

The second instance to be simple registrar server for the "domain" where
the agents are registering their devices.

In terms of call you will have:

---(call to queue)----> OPENSIPS1 -----(call to agent user at domain)---->
OPENSIPS2 -----(call to registered device)-----> AGENT DEVICE