[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog information

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 11:03:19 CEST 2016

Ok, To put it another way; It seems like an overhead for me to store say
a to_tag so I can retrieve it later when the to_tag is already stored in
the dialog, I just can't work out how to get at it...

     if ( t_check_status("200") ) {
             store_dlg_value("my_callee_tag","$tt");
     }

get_dialog_info("my_callee_tag","$var(my_callee_tag)","my_caller_cid","$var(my_srch_call_id)");

Perhaps there is a way I don't need to store something that is already
there?

Kind regards,

Adrian Fretwell