[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog information

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 20:25:56 CEST 2016

Hello all,  A simple question that I can't seem to work out for myself:

When I execute the MI command :dlg_list_ctx:  I can see lots of useful
information about the dialog like caller_contact:: and callee_tag:: etc.

Is there a way of retrieving these values from within the script
especially from another dialog?  I have tried get_dialog_info but this
will only retrieve values that I have set in the script through
store_dlg_value.  Or am I just missing a naming convention for the other
dialog values and attributes?

Kind regards,

Adrian Fretwell