[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog information

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Aug 19 17:40:06 CEST 2016

Hi Adrian,

Unfortunately there is no way to directly access the dialog info
remotely (from the context of another dialog). Maybe this will be a
great addition if you consider opening a ticket on the GITHUB tracker.

Now, have you managed to make it work using the double storing in
conjunction with get_dialog_info() ?