[OpenSIPS-Users] websocket to post failure issues

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Sep 29 14:01:26 CEST 2015

Got your private message.

By default, OpenSIPS sends the request on the interface it received the
message from. Therefore, if the request was sent from a WS client, then
the same interface will be used to send it out.
If you'd like to send via UDP, you'll have to the force_send_socket()
function in failure_route{} to change the outbound interfaces.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com