[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 2.1.1 - append_to_reply Not Working ?

Giuseppe Cardone g.cardone at unidata.it
Fri Sep 18 12:44:39 CEST 2015

Hello,

has anyone come across this issue ?

I'm re-testing a script which was working fine with version 1.11 on
version 2.1.1 and what I get is simply that the Header I'm trying to
append doesn't get added, but there are no errors in the logs and the
script runs fine.

I'm sure the function is being invoked as it is the argument of an if
statement which actually runs fine.

Here is an excerpt:

                         xlog("before append Content Type header\n");
                         if (append_to_reply("Content-Type:
application/sdp\r\n")) {

                                 if (t_reply_with_body("200", "Ok",
"$dlg_val(sdp_body)")) {
                                          xlog("AFTER append Content
Type header\n");
                                          xlog("SET 200 OK BODY to:
$dlg_val(sdp_body)\n");
                                 }
                         }

I know the addition is not happening as an 'ngrep' of the sip signalling
shows the desired header is not there (and produces an error on the
receiving sip-ua).

Any ideas on this ?

Thanks and regards,
Giuseppe