[OpenSIPS-Users] websocket to post failure issues

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Sep 28 14:34:34 CEST 2015

Hi, Tito!

I am not sure I understand your scenario. So you first send a message to
a client (is he a WS client?) and then, if that fails, you failover to a
different server(AS server, not WS)?
Can you post OpenSIPS debugging logs on pastebin? You can email them
personally if you don't want to share them with the list.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com