[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA & Proxy Interaction

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Dec 26 08:59:26 CET 2014

Hi Ben,

You can use the local route to do routing on the outgoing requests -
like doing drouting, or usrloc lookups. But in B2B mode, some signaling
related functionalities, like dialog support, accounting support will
not work (because you do not have a proxy transaction, but only a UAC
one) - of course, you can do manual ACC (directly from via script
functions)..