[OpenSIPS-Users] December Public Meeting will not be held

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Dec 17 14:28:10 CET 2014

Hi, All!

According to our initial plan, the next public meeting was scheduled on
31st of December 2014. However, due to the New Year's Eve holiday, we
won't be able to hold it.
Since the 24th of December is not a good choice either, due to the
Christmas holiday, we decided to cancel this month's public meeting.

Therefore, the next meething will be held on 28th of January 2015. We
will keep you posted with the new discussion topic!

Best regards!

--
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions