[OpenSIPS-Users] INVITE/FROM/TO Header change possible?

bluerain frank21118 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 20:34:09 CET 2014

I have Asterisk as media gateway and Opensip in front.  So the issue I am
running into is that, in reference to Asterisk, it send calls to Opensips,
it is not aware of the carrier which Opensips is sending to.

Thus:
1. "INVITE" header would be the IP address of the Opensips
2. "From" header would be IP of asterisk itself.
3. "To" header is also the IP of the Opensips.

Now, when Opensips send the call out to the far end carrier, it doesn't
manipulate any of these information.  But then it cause the "far end"
carrier not "liking" it.  The far end carrier want to see:

1. "INVITE" header would be the IP address of the Carrier's SBC (which
Opensips knows, but not asterisk)
2. "From" header would be IP of Opensips itself
3. "To" header is also the IP of the Caririer.

I checked the core variable doc, It does not have "R/W" on these herader.
So how can I change them?

Thx in advance.