[OpenSIPS-Users] INVITE/FROM/TO Header change possible?

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Dec 12 10:15:02 CET 2014

Hello,

The R-URI domain is a R/W variable, $rd (
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar#toc65 )

For the FROM and TO headers, you need to use the uac_replace_from /
uac_replace_to functions from the UAC module ( see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/uac.html#id293640 )

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer